Christopher Nolan Eyes Horror Film and Christian Bale Reunion After Odyssey Triumph
Christopher Nolan says ‘THE ODYSSEY’ has made him more interested in making a horror film but he still needs to find a really effective idea.
“When you go see a film like ‘Obsession’, that’s an amazing idea. That movie works like a moth..ker.”
Nolan was asked if he would ever reunite with Christian Bale for another film. 🎞️
"Of course. He’s one of the great actors of his generation, and I’ve had tremendous experiences with him. I’m thrilled that they’re going to rerelease The Prestige, because it’s one of his most underrated performances. I’m just really excited to bring it to fresh audiences."
We’re actually going to do 70 millimeter blowups. Wally Pfister shot it anamorphically on 35 millimeter, and he did an incredible job. I screened a 35 mil print the other day to check it, and his photography is just extraordinary. Nathan Crowley’s production design is amazing as well. So it’s going to look absolutely beautiful blown up to 70 millimeter, and we’re going to start that process in the next few weeks.
