Steve Rogers and Natasha Romanoff Hide Out At Sam's Home

Steve Rogers and Natasha Romanoff Hide Out At Sam's Home

Entertainment : Steve Rogers/Captain America and Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow at Sam Wilson's (Falcon) Home Scene - Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) Movie CLIP HD [1080p]

Natasha Romanoff : When I first joined S.H.I.E.L.D., I thought it was going straight. But I guess I just traded in the KGB for HYDRA. I thought I knew whose lies I was telling, but... I guess I can't tell the difference anymore.

Steve Rogers : There's a chance you might be in the wrong business.

Natasha Romanoff : I owe you.

Steve Rogers : It's okay.

Natasha Romanoff : If it was the other way around, and it was down to me to save your life, now, you be honest with me, would you trust me to do it?

Steve Rogers : I would now. And I'm always honest.

Natasha Romanoff : Well, you seem pretty chipper for someone who just found out they died for nothing.

Steve Rogers : Well, I guess I just like to know who I'm fighting.

Source : TopMovieClips/YouTube

Next Post Previous Post