Virat Kohli featured in Philips Trimmer campaign

Cricket News : Indian cricketer Virat Kohli has appeared in a new campaign of Philips trimmer. In this, he looks very stylish.

Virat Kohli [Featured Image 1]

Very few people know about Tejashwi Yadav, who took full responsibility of Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD) in Bihar Assembly Elections 2020, that he has also been the captain of Indian team captain Virat Kohli.

When there was no cricket board in Bihar, he played for Delhi Under-15 and 17 team. He had told in an interview that Delhi had won many matches under his captaincy in the Under-15s. Virat Kohli, who was a run machine in the cricket world, was also a part of his team. Tejashwi has also been a part of the IPL franchise Delhi Capitals (then Daredevils).

Virat Kohli [Featured Image 2]

More news:

In an interview to YouTube channel Sports Tak, Gambhir said, "I have no regrets for the quarrel." You play for your team. It happens during that time. If I have to fight with anyone for the team, I will not back down. It only happens on the field. I do not go with that. If I would have played ahead and it would have been so, I would not back down. "

On awarding the Man of the Match award to Kohli, Gambhir said, "I also gave him my first Man of the Match because it was his first century. The first century is very memorable for any player. When he sees that trophy later, he will think that I will be the man of the match in the first century. Kohli deserved it. "

Next Post Previous Post