Kamala Harris Shares a Personal Story That Shaped Her Fight for Women's Rights

VP Kamala Harris: “As many of you know, I started my career as a prosecutor specializing in crimes against women and children. What many of you may not know, is why.

Kamala Harris Shares a Personal Story That Shaped Her Fight for Women's Rights

When I was in high school, I learned that my best friend was being molested by her stepfather. And I said to her, well you’ve got to come and live with us. I called my mother and my mother said, of course she does. And she did.

So the idea that someone who survives a crime of violence to their body…would not have the authority to make a decision about what happens to their body next… that’s immoral.” Write plagiarism free new article titles on it.

Next Post Previous Post