Boston Strangler Movie on Hulu

Keira is always powerful and magnificent in her performances. I trust it will be this time too. Kiera does such interesting projects in the wake of all things pirate-related, and I love that about her. Seeing Alessandro is always a joy, and the same goes for Chris Cooper. I've been looking forward to this since I first heard about it, and I'm excited for this movie.

If you haven't watched this movie yet, just go watch it already! You don't know what you're missing out on. Such a well-made, intriguing, and engaging film from start to finish. I haven't seen such a good movie in recent times. Most recent movies have made me lose interest halfway through; I either play around on my phone or zone out. I didn't space out for once while watching. I can't stress enough how good Keira was in it. It's safe to say one of her best works!

Next Post Previous Post