Naatu Naatu wins Best Original Song Golden Globes!

"Naatu Naatu" by RRR went up against Rihanna's "Lift Me Up" from Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, Taylor Swift's "Carolina"

After the RRR film won a Golden Globe for "Best Song," for Naatu Naatu, fans and the cast of the movie are ecstatic. As Ram Charan, Jr. NTR, and actors SS Rajamouli and MM Keeravani applauded him on from their table, the composer MM Keeravani accepted the award on stage.

After the RRR film won a Golden Globe for "Best Song," for Naatu Naatu, fans and the cast of the movie are ecstatic.

"Naatu Naatu" by RRR went up against Rihanna's "Lift Me Up" from Black Panther: Wakanda Forever, Taylor Swift's "Carolina" from Where the Crawdads Sing, Lady Gaga's "Hold My Hand" from Top Gun: Maverick, and "Ciao Papa" from Pinocchio by Guillermo del Toro.

RRR: This movie is one of the best movies I’ve ever seen.

Naatu Naatu wins Best Original Song Golden Globes!


What a crazy time we live in. I will never forget this song for as long as I live. This movie was so much fun. Naatu means "raw" or "original." Being yourself always wins hearts. We are proud of SS Rajamouli Garu, MM Keeravani Garu, and lyricist Chandrabose Garu for giving us this masterpiece. The choreographer and actors, in particular, Jnr. NTR and Ramcharan Dance, amplified the song's energy. Much love from Hyderabad, India, to the entire team! Telugu music triumphs on a global scale! a proud moment for all Telugu people around the world.

This movie is one of the best movies I’ve ever seen. This scene fit in so well with the movie too! I love how he took the L so his buddy could win. The best wingman ever! I like how they aren't even mad that the villain joins in; if anything, they seem to be like, "There you go, now you get it!"


I'm from MP, and I've been watching South Indian movies ever since it was 2014—when my friends used to laugh at me. Over the last 9 years, I've watched more than 50 South Indian movies, and their songs have occupied a special place in my heart. This song has come a long way toward winning the Golden Globe award, and I'm pretty sure we will win the Oscars as well. It is the success of our South Indian film industry, as we have finally proven our worth in the international sphere.
Next Post Previous Post