RRR Official Trailer (Hindi): India’s Biggest Action Drama

Stars: NTR, Ram Charan, Ajay Devgan, Alia Bhatt. Directed by SS Rajamouli.

From Indian Filmmaker SS Rajamouli (Director of Baahubali) comes India’s Biggest Action Drama RRR Movie, in theatres 25th March, 2022.


RRR Official Trailer (Hindi): India’s Biggest Action Drama

I just literally finished this movie one more time on Netflix and I must say, this movie is incredible. I'm not going to lie, this is the best movie I've seen so far. The intro, storyline, action, dance moves, everything was perfect.I got emotional during the second half of the movie. I would, therefore, recommend it to everyone. Hats off to everyone who made this 10/10 movie. JUST WOW.

Goosebumps when Ramcharan takes a getup of Lord Ram and starts firing arrows! I feel that RRR is far more grand than Bahubali! Hats off to Rajamouli! This movie has all the combinations. Action , love , suspence , story , which I like. No one can beat S.S. Rajamouli Sir.

Next Post Previous Post