Trendy Indian Ringtone & Wallpapers : App Reviews

About : Directly set the most awesome Indian Ringtones and Wallpapers in your mobile, assign a unique Ringtone to a particular contact with just a single touch from our huge collection of latest and most awesome Ringtones and Wallpapers.

Trendy Indian Ringtone & Wallpapers : App Reviews


App Developer : Cup Ringtones and Wallpapers

Get it on Google Play

Trendy Indian Ringtone & Wallpapers : App Reviews :


CHILSA

This is a good app , but please add more BTS wallpapers for BTS armies like me , rest of all is soo good , this is one of the best ringtone app I have ever downloaded.....

Sushma

Wow Wow..... Amazing... Superb... I Just Loved this App... There are Many music's to Set Ringtone... It's Amazing 😍😍👌.

Mehak sethi

I put on the ringtone on my phone but it's still not come it doesn't work it remains my old ringtone only change the app and and check the app once p.

Jitendra

It's very bad app and I am report this good si k kg go of follow dn out of sky Hello hello GCM Gummy DJ kr so aaj Gi liye su my G.
Leela Praveen

This is best app for ringtone and wallpaper

Suraj Rathore

Wow kya aap hai bhai jo ya aap make kiya hai uska slam

Mohana Bale

Even I lost the ringtone.please clear the bugs. Thank you

Rajesh Kumar Naik

Very nice & excellent App. It's easy to use. Thank you very much.

Next Post Previous Post