Kangana Ranaut`s graceful avatar in Saree

Entertainment : Kangana Ranaut`s graceful avatar in Saree

Indian actress Kangana Ranaut`s graceful avatar in Saree.

Indian actress Kangana Ranaut`s graceful avatar in Saree. This photo is taken from Kangana 's film Rajjo, which was released in the year 2013.

More Updates :

Bollywood actress Parineeti Chopra will soon be seen in her upcoming film Saina. The actress was not very active in Bollywood for a long time. The trailer of the actress's upcoming film, on Women's Day, has been released today. In which she is seen playing Saina's character in full. A long-awaited biopic film of Indian badminton star Saina Nehwal was won by Olympic medalist. Finaly will be able to see this film at the end of this month.

Talking about the trailer, Meghana Malik, who is playing the role of Saina's mother in the beginning, is seen speaking a dialog in the Haryanvi accent, showing the young Saina dreams of becoming a badminton star. Parineeti Chopra was seen as a shadow of Saina in many scenes. But after watching this trailer, fans are waiting for this film from Besbri. Meanwhile, Parineeti Chopra, while sharing the post on social media, wrote that, "On this day ie Women's Day, I consider myself very lucky that I played Saina."

Referring to the meeting at Saina's house, Parineeti further said, "I saw his house ... there were only rackets, shuttle cocks, medals and trophies in his house. I think he has less of his own stuff and this Everything is more. After seeing this, I felt a lot of responsibility put on me. After returning from there, we started doubling training. I felt that if I can play even like one percent of them, then I will consider myself successful. "

Parineeti said that she was under tremendous pressure to do justice to Saina's character in this film. Parineeti said, "But Saina fully supported us. She gave me all the opportunity to look into her life. As much as I want to call her on FaceTime, she used to answer my every question. Also Amol Gupte Sir Saina and I had been meeting his family for two-three years ... I had so much pressure to learn badminton that I could not bear any more pressure or else I would break down and concentrate. Decided to withstand. "

Next Post Previous Post