Kiara Advani's delightful avatar in Salwar Suit

Entertainment/Bollywood News : Kiara Advani's delightful avatar in Salwar Suit.

Bollywood actress and model, Kiara Advani's delightful avatar in Salwar Suit.

Bollywood actress and model, Kiara Advani's delightful avatar in Salwar Suit. We believe that Kiara looks very beautiful in all kinds of clothes. Every style and fashion settles on her. Despite being simple in this photo, Kiara Advani looks very attractive.

More Updates: 

Connection Week has started in Bigg Boss 14 with Jasmine Bhasin Ali re-entering the house as Goni's connection. They are already friends of both the shows and their friendship in the house of Bigg Boss 14 has become stronger. After going home, she gives Ali some advice to win the trophy. Rubina's sister Jyothika was seen telling Rakhi that you are looking negative outside the house. She then tells Rubina that 'Rakhi has blossomed why everyone is giving such attention to Rubina'. Vindu Dara Singh, Paras Chhabra, Jan Kumar Sanu, Rahul Mahajan and Toshi Sabri will also be seen as connections in the house.

Jasmine said, 'Ali! I miss you, I love you. ' After hearing his voice, Ali replied, 'I love you 2.' Jasmine told Rahul Vaidya, 'After watching the show on Rahul TV, I was realized that, I should have given you more priority than everyone.' So at the same time, Ali told Jasmine how Rubina Dilike helped him after he was evicted from his house. Ali said, "Rubina helped me a lot", while Jasmine said to him, "Don't favor anyone and don't favor anyone." Then when Ali said, 'It's not Jasmine!' Then Jasmine smiled at Ali, "Why don't you even give him the trophy."

Remo said, 'I have faced race since childhood because of my dark skin tone. This is a subject which I have experienced very closely in my foreign travels. When I was younger people used to call me by many different names. I would have ignored it just because I thought maybe they were saying that because I look something different. Eventually, when I grew up, I realized that it was wrong and that it was more wrong that I used to let them call me by these names. But now I stand for it and will not let anyone do it. Comments on my skin tone inspired me to be who I am today so that no one can say those names to me again. But race is still present in small towns and villages.
Next Post Previous Post