Sanjay Dutt has finish work in KGF Chapter 2

Sanjay Dutt has finish work in KGF Chapter 2.

Entertainment : Filmmaker Prashant Neel said that, he has completed shooting of the climax of his much awaited action drama film KGF: Chapter 2. The film is a sequel to the 2018 film KGF starring Yash in the lead role. Actor Sanjay Dutt has also worked in 'KGF: Chapter 2'. Sanjay Dutt is working in a Kannada film for the first time. Neil tweeted a picture of the film's cast and members of the film production team after the film's shooting ended. He tweeted that the tiring shoot was over. He said that the best team finished their work. He said that Sanjay Dutt is a true warrior in real life.

Actor Sanjay Dutt has also worked in 'KGF: Chapter 2'.

In August, 61-year-old Dutt announced that he was taking a break from his professional commitments to focus on his battle with cancer. The actor returned after recovering and resumed shooting for the film in November.

More :

On social media, a user questioned Sanjay Dutt's daughter Trishala, did you ever make a mistake in the relationship? In response, Trishala wrote that, "A few years ago I was dating. I was dating myself in that, friend was never in it at all. But I had to convince the person that living together can be a better idea. I remember that I gave him a week's time to think about it. Had left her self-respect behind, had no respect for herself, had zero boundaries, hated herself somewhere. By the way, this story is long, he used to treat me like garbage. Every day I used to think that maybe he had a bad day. She also thought that she is going through a lot of things right now, so it is okay, tomorrow she will be in better condition. But it never happened and everything went bad. '

Trishala further writes, 'He slowly started separating me from my friends, I had not even realized it. Whenever I went out of the house, I was informed by messaging him, but when I came back home, he used to taunt me - Oh, someone has come home late today. To prove my loyalty, I had also stopped associating with friends. But he was spending his life well. He used to go out with friends, but you know whether I stay at home or outside, he used to treat me badly all the time.

After exposing this bad relationship, Trishala has finally written, 'I have worked on myself for years and have tried hard to know my inner soul as to why I am in such a relationship that I am very good from the very beginning. I know like I took a stand for my own toxic behavior. I accepted her and today I am very embarrassed. But I have understood a lot now, and I have also learned a lot. Now I am here, and I am good.

Next Post Previous Post